The following New Buffalo locations will have breakfast and lunch bags available for pick up
Monday - Friday from 7/1/2020 - 8/21/2020, with no pick up on 7/3/2020
- 11"15am - 12:45pm Waters Edge Church, 18732 Harbor Country Drive
- 11:30am - 12:00pm New Buffalo Elememtary School, 12291 Lubke Road
- 11:30am - 12:00pm New Buffalo Middle/High School, 1112 East Clay Street
- 12:15pm - 12:45pm. Judy's Motel and Campground, 18891 US 12
- 12:15pm - 12:45pm Oakview Estates Apartments, 17670 East Buffalo Street
Free meals will be available to children 18 years of age and under or persons up to age 26 enrolled in an educational program for the mentally or physically disabled, recogonized by a State or loacal public educational agency. The meals are provided without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, or disability, and there will be no discriminination in the course of the meal service.
Michigan Department of Educaiton
Office of School Support Services
Summer Food Service Program
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.